As I am writing this, it seems the Lakers' Playoff run has ended. But hey... who knows the Phoenix Suns may just bust what the Golden State Warriors did last night, and allow the Lakers to end the game on a 15-0 run and squeeze out a victory in a 3-1 series. Don't worry Warriors... I still got the Bay Love for you guys and am as of now, still on the bandwagon.
Anyone else hear the lack of censorship on TNT? Kobe goes up, misses a shot, lands down and screams in his deep manly voice: "Where the fuck is the foul?" Now if I am not mistaken, dropping F-bombs on the telly puts out a hefty fine for television stations. I wonder is Kobe going to get a call from the FCC (Federal Communications Commission aka The TV Nazis) fining him for his choice of words. Hey, if Kobe can get off the hook for sexual assault, he can definitely get off the hook for his language choice.
But the way Kobe's teammates be playing this game, with the exception of Lamar "The LA Warrior" Odom, I'd be dropping F-bombs everywhere too. The Three Stooges of Smush Parker, Jordan Farmar, and Shammond Williams are unable to neither guard Steve Nash, nor run the point on offense.
Sure, Smush has the nickname the Grim Reaper playing streetball in "The Cage," just as the kids at George Washington Elementry gave me the nickname of Air Jordan. Its the mother-effing NBA , and frankly someone with as killa of a nickname as the Grim Reaper is sure not living up to his nickname.
Farmar definitely plays the best out of the three. Apparently he has a 42-inch vertical leap, but because he's half-Jewish, its against his religious beliefs to dunk the ball. Har har... just kidding... but seriously, with a 42-inch hops, why the FRUCK ain't this jigga (half-Jewish, half-black) throwing it down? Oh wait... he's only 6 feet 2 and 180 pounds. Where be the Spud Webb / Nate Robinson abilities Mr. Farmar?
This leaves Shammond Williams to be the last and the worst of the three. On offense coming down the court with the ball, he either takes ill-advised shots or miss wide open jumpers. When he does decide to pass, it often results in a turnover. The only professional accolade he has is probably being named to the 2005 FIBA All-Star game MVP. I emphasize, the FIBA Most Valuable Player, not the NBA. So you say, "Shutup Kevin, I don't see you winning any MVP awards!" But hey, with role players like Luke 'I ain't a Fluke' Walton and Ronny 'Hustle and Flow' Turiaf, they at least know their role and stays within it. This overseas MVP comes in playing as if he be wearing #24 and got an itching for Colorado white chicks.
I finish this post with one more observation. Anyone else notice Kwame Brown walking back up the court after a Lakers' basket? While the other 9 players be at the very least, jogging back up court, Kwame 'Small Hands, you know what that MEANS' Brown decides to scratch his balls while coming back up court. I am not kidding, anyone who TIVO'd the game, please watch the last 5 minutes of the 3rd quarter. His laziness/stupidity/itching caused a breakdown in the Lakers' defense, leading Lamar to commit his 5th personal foul. I wonder, was Kwame cupping his nuts thinking, "Hey, my hands aren't that small, my hairy balls fits perfectly into the palm of my hands" or something along those lines...
I am done with my '06-'07 Lakers O-BITCH-uary, my apologies to Smush, Jordan, Shammond, or Kwame if you're reading this. Kobe wouldn't be reading this shit, because he's Kobe Bryant #24 and probably got a million other better things to do.
2007年5月2日 星期三
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言